Portions of the code in this Magento extension are encrypted with IonCube. This is to protect our products from piracy and copyright infringement. Only .php files in the /app/code/local/Mico directory are encrypted.
Can I edit any of the code?
Yes, we do not encrypt the .phtml or CSS or XML files. You can edit the template files to match your store design and alter the CSS to integrate colors and layout. We offer extension customization upon request. Please use our contact form if you require a totally custom build.
Why do you lock the code?
Some of these modules are a collection of years of experience in the industry. We have invested countless hours and energy to program and support these extensions, and we feel that it is in everyone’s best interest to encode the core of our work.
How do I install IonCube?
Formal Check: To see if ionCube is already running, check with your server admin - they can tell you immediately if it is already installed and what version, etc. If it is not already running, they usually can install it within 5-10 minutes.
Manual Installation: If you have access to your server and the skill to install yourself, please see this page http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and download the loader wizard in ZIP or TGZ format. You can upload the loader wizard to your server and follow the series of prompts to detect ionCube installation and follow the walk-through to install manually by uploading the loader code yourself. It’s really easy to do if you know how to access your site with FTP.
Are all of your products encoded?
No. Our free community extensions are not.
A Magento Photo and Image Editor
The Photo Editor add-on extension is a supplemental feature-set to our Magento Ajax Uploader. When installed it will allow customers to add special effects to their uploaded images at your store. The core of the editor is powered by the Adobe Creative SDK. The photo editor controls can be configured to meet your needs, you can enable only the features you want to allow customers to use by listing them in the module configuration.
Features at a glance
- No Hacks – No Core Magento files are modified
- Full API 3.x.x Integration (formerly Aviary editor)
- High Resolution photo editing for up to 50 megapixels (upon request/approval from Adobe)
- Non-high-res accounts are limited to 1 megapixel output files
- Multi-language support
- Enable/disable editor features in Magento extension configuration area
- Custom CSS styling of the editor is possible (requires HTML/CSS skills)
How does it work?
When installed alongside Ajax Upload Ultimate module, the Photo Editor add-on enables Adobe's Web-based Image Editor UI at your Magento store. When a customer uploads an image to a product page they will see a new button that says “edit image” or “stylize image” or any other text you want to use. Customers will then have access to all the features that you have enabled in your Web application settings, features like photo enhancements, custom text with different fonts, stickers, red-eye removal, design frames, custom crop and scale and rotate.
Out-of-the-box, simply create a product with a file upload option.
- Create a product in your Magento store
- Add a custom option with input type of “file”
- Go to Adobe Creative SDK website and create a new Web App (Image Editor UI)
- Copy the Client ID key (and Client Secret key*) from the website
- Paste App key (and secret once Adobe approved your app) into your Magento store module configuration
- Specify what editor features to enable in Magento store module configuration
- Done! It’s that easy.
What are the options?
Along with the 20 awesome tools that come built-in to the Web editor (see list below), we have added a small feature to customize the “Edit image” button text as well as the ability to set a default image for editing that can be overridden per product. This default image feature is perfect for setting a default background image for custom print products like postcards and business cards where the customer just needs to add some simple text and checkout. This option makes our Photo Editor extension an affordable, entry-level web to print (w2p) add-on for Magento.
You can enable the following tools in the Web editor (taken from Adobe Creative SDK Documentation):
- all: selects all recommended tools. (default)
You can also specify one or more options by name in an array or comma-separated string. Choose from our latest set of tools below:
- enhance: Autocorrect your photo with one of five basic enhancements.
- effects: Choose from a variety of effects and filters for your photo.
- frames: Choose from a variety of frames to apply around your photo.
- overlays: Choose from a variety of overlays to apply over your photo.
- stickers: Choose from a variety of stickers you can resize and place on your photo.
- orientation: Rotate and flip your photo in one tool.
- crop: Crop a portion of your photo. Add presets via API. Fixed-pixel cropPresets perform a resize when applied.
- resize: Resize the image using width and height number fields.
- lighting: Adjust the lighting in your photo with this collection of adjustment toools.
- color: Adjust the color in your photo with this collection of adjustment toools.
- sharpness: Blur or sharpen the overall image in one tool.
- focus: Adds a selective linear or radial focus to your photo.
- vignette: Adds an adjustable vignette to your photo.
- blemish: Remove skin blemishes with a brush.
- whiten: Whiten teeth with a brush.
- redeye: Remove redeye from your photo with a brush.
- draw: Add doodle overlays with a brush.
- colorsplash: Use a smart brush to colorize parts of your photo which becomes grayscale otherwise.
- text: Add custom, resizable text.
- meme: Turn your photo into a meme with this tool that adds text to the top and bottom of your photo.
Tool Order: the order in which you list the options is the order in which they will appear in the editor. The editor options will be paged, so put the most important functions up front.
|Magento Versions||Community Version: 1.4.x.x to 1.9.x.x, (2.x.x coming soon)
Enterprise Version: 1.10.x.x to 1.14.x.x
|Option Type Supported||File|
|Product Type Supported||Simple, Configurable, Downloadable, Virtual|
|Supported PHP Version||PHP 5.x, PHP 7.x|
|Requires Base Extension||Yes, Ajax Upload Ultimate|
|Mico Compatibility||Advanced Variation Pricing, CSV Table Based Pricing, Option Percent Pricing, Total Price Reload, Mico Upload All, Load Total Price, Mico Crop, Advanced Proof System|
|Also works with||Dependent Custom Options, Dependent Custom Options Gallery, Simple Configurable Products Extension|
|Licensing Info||Per Domain Licensing: Our extensions are licensed per domain, which means each Magento store that will use the extension, regardless if it is installed on the same server or not, requires its own license. For example: en.example.com and de.example.com are 2 domain names and require 2 licenses, whereas example.com/en and example.com/de only require 1 license. We offer discounts for multiple licenses for this very reason.We also provide a free development license if necessary. Simply request one after you purchase or just register your domain to the development server first and then email us to change it prior to launching the live site.|